Career Fair 2023
Join Us For Career Fair, Friday, February 10! (This is a change from the original October 14 date we'd first published.)
You'll notice that we've made some changes to this event. Check out the schedule below!
Please share our registration link with students so they can pre-register for their chosen track of programs.
Schedule of Events:
High School Career Fair
Check-in from 8:00 - 8:30 a.m.
Sessions from 8:30 - 11:00 a.m.
8th Grade Career Fair
Check-in from 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Sessions from 12:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Snacks and water will be provided. Lunch will not be provided.
Students will choose between these "tracks" of career exploration:
1. Commercial Driver's License, Welding, Carpentry, Plumbing
2. Agriculture, Scales Technician, Natural Gas, Business
3. Nursing, Phlebotomy, Athletic Training, Medical Support
4. Music, Performing Arts, Early Childhood Education, Education
5. Criminal Justice, Corrections, Network Security Specialist, Emergency Medical Services
We will lead students between their sessions, and they will stay within their chosen track for the day.
All students will participate in an Essential Skills session.
School contacts—counselors, teachers, and principals—please complete this survey so we can communicate registered individuals with you in advance of the event.
If you have questions about this event, please contact Karly Little.
Registration will open in January!