Bart hangs out with student outside the union

Request a Transcript

Request Transcript

Please read before requesting a transcript:

Final grades are official once they are posted in your PAWS account. If your grades are posted in your Canvas shell, please check your PAWS account FIRST before requesting a "Current Transcript" to send.  Otherwise use the "After Grades are Posted" option.

Transcript requests with missing address information will be sent as is and Barton is not responsible for undelivered transcripts. The US Post Office will deliver the transcript to the location on the request typically within 7-10 business days. Barton will issue another paper transcript if the transcript has not been received at the requested location within 30 days.

Social Security Number Information

Make sure you have a Social Security Number (SSN) on file with Barton. If you do not already have a SSN on file a hold will be placed on your account preventing you from obtaining a transcript.  Email the Enrollment Services Office at for your options in providing a social security number to Barton.

Students that have a hold on their transcript for an invalid social security number are required to submit the following documents for verification:

  • Valid and current Driver's License
  • Social Security Card

Both documents will need to show the same first name and last name of the student to update the records at Barton. Transcripts will not process without the submission of the valid documents.

Students can submit the documents:

Unofficial Transcripts

Unofficial transcripts are available online through your MyBarton Portal for those students that have no outstanding financial obligations on their accounts. Enrollment Services may provide an unofficial transcript to students that are currently enrolled in Barton classes. If a student is no longer enrolled in Barton classes, and a financial obligation exists, unofficial transcripts will not be provided to the student. Advisors and coaches may access unofficial transcripts for purposes of advising, but will not provide the unofficial transcripts to students or third parties outside the institution.